In 1913, it was rented to E.Gastaldi, a famous person who owned a lot of properties in Turin. He trasformed it into a cinema: the "Cinema Moderno". At the end of the '30s, thanks to Rigamonti and Roero, it became a permanent local cinema with the name of "Teatro Torinese". It was heavily damaged during the bombardaments on the 13th July 1943 and it was rebuilt thanks to the company "Cine-Teatri Torinesi". Engineer M.Sereno (with an addition of two ball rooms). The of the cinema was ispired by the most popular production at the time, the "Hollywood" 's one.