The palace is the seat of the ex-Arsenal of Turin and the actual military’s Application School.
The ex-arsenal palace property of the state is one of the most important buildings of Turin, the only testimony of Regio Arsenal’s infrastructure complex of which it was the main building. Its construction, started on 1736 on a project for the military architect De Vincenti who was based on Juvarra’s floor plans and few works, lasted for over one century.
Information curated by:
Caterina Gaspardo Moro, milli paglieri, Staff Landscapefor (2018-2024)