Changes in the palace

In 1906, the south side of the building was demolished to widen and rectify the current Via Corte d'Appello: in the street pavement the trace of the original perimeter of the building still remains. Following the demolitions, a terrace was built in place of a pre-existing courtyard and the Green Chamber, which contains a fresco by Luigi Morgari representing The Wedding of Peleus and Teti, was rebuilt.

Palazzo Barolo: ancient boardroom.

Events calendar:
Per l'arte

, .

Share on:
short URL:

License