A particular building on Strada Nuova, which has been home, for over 150 years, of the Town Hall with significant recent developments
The palace, splendid for its architecture organized on several floors, was conceived as an institutional seat for Nicola Grimaldi, a powerful doge of the mid-sixteenth century. Thus, the transformation into the Town Hall has been quite easy since 1848, with the extension of the internal bodies to house the offices, but with the intact charm of the atrium system, courtyards and arcaded galleries connected by large stairways.
Information curated by:
Staff Landscapefor (2018-2022)
None yet. Improve this place!