Anticlerical obelisk

Inaugurated in 1853, it reports, engraved, the names of all the Municipalities that collaborated in the construction. The base contains a copy of the Siccardi law and some symbolic objects of the city: coins, rice seeds, breadsticks, a bottle of barbera and two copies of the Gazzetta del Popolo.

Events calendar:
Centri urbani

, .

Share on:
short URL:

License