In 1536 maintenance and enlargement works were started on the walls. A new defensive portion was therefore added to the short stretch already existing in the Marina di Sarzano to join the Walls delle Grazie. The Navy Walls were born. This led to the fortification of the sea side. In this year the walls of the Marina were built.
Ge. Centro Antico