The Holy Virgin of the milk

In the sacristy the refined fresco, called the Holy Virgin of the milk (XVI century), revered for the protection from pulmonary diseases. It is attributed to Jacopino Longo, a painter near Macrino, and is the only preserved remnant of the sixteenth century chapel, which existed before Vittone. Among the graffiti we read: '' Marchiotus Xaminus de Poduarino fecit a die 1 ┬░ augusti 1569 ''.

Important stage of a guided tour of pre-Baroque frescoes in the area, well cared by Ass.Carignanoturismo, rif. www.carignanoturismo@gmail.com cell.3381452945

Events calendar:
Gioca con AtlasFor

.

Share on:
short URL:

License