The historic building was built up thanks to King Vittorio Amedeo II of Savoia in 1682. The 27 coats of arms on its facade are from the families that helped the recostructuring of this place.
Walking through the streets of the centre, it is very difficult to recognise it. Its shape is similar to every other building around it. That is just one peculiarity: its massive coats of arms. Inside it there is a chapel of Saint Assunta.
Information curated by:
Lorenzo Cozzolino, Classe 3A PON - Avogadro (2019-2022)
None yet. Improve this place!