its story

The church was built from 1867 to 1882. The project was conceived by an architect, named Luigi Fornero, and it was, afterwards, modified by Don Bosco. In the 1872, Don Bosco received the order to interrupt the project from the mayor, but it was resumed two years later. Nevertheless, Don Bosco leaves the project that was entrusted to the archbishop of Turin, Lorenzo Gastaldi.

This picture shows the interior of the San Secondo Church

Share on:
short URL: