After the Airport

In 1951 the area was returned to the Municipality and housed the first nucleus of the Research Area of the National Research Council, founded by the mathematician Gustavo Colonnetti, to whom the park is now named. Although it was officially established in 1977, the park experienced a long period of neglect and degradation until it was recently redeveloped.

Share on:
short URL:

License