Towards the public park...

In the Napoleonic age, the castle became the seat of the Veterinary School and the surrounding farmhouses were used for experimental activities. From the land registry, the Valentino area appears to be used as a barracks. In 1850, the lands were ceded by the Crown to the State Property Office, which decided to ban the construction of the new park, (the call was won by Kettman)

From the Napoleonic land register, the disarmament of the ramparts is evident, and the design of the park shows the avenues.

Share on:
short URL:

License