Restauration and integration

In 1890 Riccardo Brayda brought to light the medieval forms and the Roman foundations. Heavily damaged by the bombings of the Second World War, it was partially restored between 2012 and 2013 on the side facing via Conte Verde, with the addition of a modern tower to remember the original one. A trompe l'oeil of the building with the tower was painted on a back wall.

On the left side the part of the building still in need of restoration; on the right the modern tower and the trompe l'oeil

Share on:
short URL:

License